Thursday, April 21, 2011

A new twitter experiment

So Jill was kind enough to suggest embedding hash tags in my twitter posts, so I'm going to give that a shot. I'll come up with a series of couplets tomorrow while I'm at work, and toss them out there. If there's some government or corporate entity you want prodded, let me know. I do requests.

Greg suggested hitting up celebs, and I like the idea as well, but I think I want to approach them from another angle. Most of the celebs I'm interested in talking to are people that I ultimately have some respect for, and don't really want to tweak them. I think my general theory is that while Charlie Sheen's been all the rage for the past few months, he's ultimately a distraction from the things that really matter.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds interesting--let's see what kind of response you can get. Many people often have favorite lines of poetry that resound with them... maybe you could get someone that you think highly of to tweet theirs. It's something positive, so they might not feel so guarded.

    I've never used twitter, so have no idea if that suggestion would be helpful... but there it is. Good luck with however you approach it!

    ReplyDelete