Saturday, April 23, 2011

Playing with hashtags

I'm taking Jill's idea of using hashtags to see if they generate any response. Here's what I'm throwing out now, and I'll see what else I come up with after work:

@GovWalker didn't you tell us a tale,
that no good #jobs would be created by rail?
http://t.co/MdLp232

@reppaulryan why does your budget give us the feeling
that slashing #Medicaid is just economic "faith healing"

If they won't listen sober to #GOP voices,
remember that booze leads to poor choices. http://huff.to/h76fiI


1 comment:

  1. I know it's fairly early, but have you heard any responses back? Anyone continue the hashtag? I'm going to search for your Twitter name on here and follow you. If it is not posted, please be sure to send a message to me. I'd love to track the progress of the rhymes. A tweak on my celebrity bashing comment...why not include celebrity pundits like Colbert & Stewart in your "tweets" so that maybe they will catch hold of your jabbing jokes. Love the work though! Can't be easy to rhyme about politics.

    ReplyDelete